Ceramic Fiber Cloth
High Temperature Fabric
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Meter
|HSN Code||7019 and 6806|
|Coating||Silicon, vermiculite, graphite etc..|
|Usage/Application||in insulation and high temperature work area|
|Color||white, brown, red|
|Temperature||up to 1260 degree c|
|Packaging Type||Roll packing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We have temperature range up to 1260 degree c for high temperature fabrics.
- Delivery Time: within 2 days
- Packaging Details: Roll packing
Ceramic Fiber Cloth
|Size||1 X 100 m|
|Usage/Application||Expansion Joint Fabric|
|Material||Alumino-silicate Based Ceramic Fiber|
|Temperature||up to 2300 DegreeF|
|Reinforced||Reinforced With Fiberglass Filament And Optional Alloy Steel Wire|
|Features||Fire And Flame Proof, Odorless|
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis)
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength.
- Safety and protective insulation cover, curtains, blanket, welding blanket
- Expansion joint fabric
- Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc.
- Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal
SSC Ceramic Fiber Cloth
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Kilogram
|Temperature||1260 Degree C|
|Fabric Type||Ceramic Fabric|
|Color||White, Dull of Brown|
|Thickness||2 mm , 3 mm|
|Working Temperature||1260 deg C|
We are offering Ceramic Fiberglass Cloth.
It is manufactured from best quality Aluminosilicate (Ceramic) yarn.
Ceramic fiberglass based cloth is a soft resilient textile product which finds wide applications in various industries.
It is available with the reinforcement of E-glass filament metal wire as per client’s requirement.
It is also available with high temperature laminate for superior performance.
Continuous Working Temperature: 800 °C (For E-Glass Filament Reinforcement)
Continuous Working Temperature: 1000 °C (For SS Wire Reinforcement)
Continuous Working Temperature: 1400 °C (With High Temperature Laminate)
Suitable for application such as fire-resistant curtains, protective clothing, controlled cooling of castings, insulation of gas steam turbines, welding curtains, cable fuel line protection, insulation lining, wrapping of exhausts, flange jointing with openings, radiant heat sheets, high temperature gaskets etc.
- Delivery Time: Within 3 to 4 Days