- Our Products
- Ceramic Fiber Fabric
Ceramic Fiber Fabric
Leading Manufacturer of vermiculite coated ceramic fiber fabric from Ahmedabad.
Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Fiber Fabric
Product Price: Rs 600 / Square MeterGet Best Price
|Usage/Application||Used In Welding Blankets, Stress Relieving, etc.|
|Material||Ceramic Fiber Yarn Reinforced By Stainless Steel Wire|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Temperature Resistance||Up to 1260 DegreeC|
|Surface Treatment||Vermiculite Coated|
|Size||1 x 2 m|
Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Fiber Fabric are designed to provide a complete one stop solution for all high Temperature Thermal & Acoustic Insulation Applications.
- It is a soft, flexible cloth made of ceramic fiber yarn reinforced by stainless steel wire with both sides vermiculite coated.
- It is an ideal replacement for an asbestos product used for thermal insulation and heat protection.
- It will not burn, rot, mildew or deteriorate and resist most acids.
- It has the low coefficient of thermal expansion and is suitable for temperature up to 1260°C.
- We also can make the finished fire proof blanket with holes to customers, such as 1MX2M, 2MX2M, 3MX3M per sheet.
- Used in welding blankets, stress relieving, removable insulation covers, fire blankets, fire curtains, expansion joints, oven door seals, flue ducts, flue liner protection, Cable protection, Pipe wrap, High-temperature gaskets.
- Compared to uncoated Ceramic fiber, vermiculite coated Ceramic fiber fabric cloth has little irritation of skin and provides increased resistance to high temperature, flame, and abrasion. In addition, the vermiculite film helps to seal against gasses and liquids. Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Cloth is completely non-flammable.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback