- Our Products
- Fiberglass One Side Adhesive Fabric
Fiberglass One Side Adhesive Fabric
PTFE Coated Fiberglass One Side Adhesive Fabric
|Tape Width||1.3 Inch|
|Tape Length||20 m|
|Backing Thickness||0.15 mm|
|Total Thickness||0.20 mm|
|Adhesion Strength||28 N/5 cm|
|Liner Type||Yellow PVC|
|Temperature Resistance||-73 to 260 Degree C|
|Surface Treatment||PTFE Coated|
Shree Shyam Corporation manufactures a PTFE Coated Fiber Glass Fabric with Silicone Adhesive on One Side for application requiring a more aggressive adhesive at lower temperature.
When we talk of PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics, the most important and unavoidable area of application is in the Packaging Industry. When We Discuss About Packaging, The Dairy Industry Comes On Top.
PTFE Coated Glass Cloth and One Side Adhesive Tapes are used in Sachet / Pouch Filling Machines (Pre-pack, Fill-pack, etc). These cover the Heating element and on account of non-stick nature of PTFE, the molten plastic /polyethylene does not stick on the element while the Milk pouch is being sealed.
PTFE is Non-toxic and it is universally accepted. Frequently used by the packaging industry as a release surface on heat sealers, blister formation and form-fill-seal equipment. The durability and anti-stick properties also make it an ideal material for the lining of guide rails, chutes and slides. The high temperature capabilities and non-stick properties allow it to perform as an excellent release surface in the composite aircraft industry.
The combination of PTFE, fiberglass and a high-temperature silicone adhesive allows it to perform in continuous temperatures up to 260 C. It is dimensionally stable and resistant to tears, punctures, abrasion and wear, makes SSC PTFE /Glass Adhesive Tapes And Cloth A Very Durable And Versatile Product.
- Oil, Ghee, Milk Pouch Packaging: Covering the heating element with adhesive side, allowing heat to pass through, thus sealing the LDPE Pouches dully filled with Oil, Ghee or Milk permanently & releasing the pouch by the other side of PTFE Coated Tape without any material sticking to the surface.
- Covering Drying Cylinders: To prevent any sticking, lining up of trays in food product curing.
- Release Surface on Bonding Tools
- Ironing or Pressing Equipment
- UPVC Window Welding