non woven fabric
Pioneers in the industry, we offer non adhesive fabric from India.
Non Adhesive Fabric
Product Price: Rs 300 / Square MeterGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Square Meter
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric have extremely smooth surface without any surface defect. Premium Grade has an extra Add on of PTFE on the glass fabric that makes it more durable and smooth finish. High quality glass fabrics combined with specially formulated high level of PTFE content produces super smooth, high gloss surface coating. It has also good abrasion resistance and tensile strength. Applications may include laminate – release sheets, belting for food, electrical insulation and industrial processing. The product can be used in direct contact with food.
|Material||PTFE OR TEFLON|
|Width||up to 1000 mm|
|Length Of Fiber Glass Cloth||50 mtr|
|Temperature Range||260 degree c|
|Adhesive Side||Non adhesive|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- High release from sticky materials 'Non- stick' smooth surface
- Operating temperature range -73 Deg C to +260 Deg C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High electrical insulative and dielectric properties
- Dimensional stabilities under heat and pressure
- Low electrical losses
- Mildew and fungus resistance
- Ultra-Violet, infra-Red, Micro-wave, radio frequency resistance
- Abrasive: During the manufacturer of Grinding Wheels our PTFE or Glass Fabrics are used as a separator in place of traditional Aluminium plate. On account of Non-stick surface, less thickness and weight, more number of disc are able to cure at a time. Cost of PTFE or Glass fabric is very nominal when compare with Aluminium sheet.
- Aerospace: Designed to be ‘Breathable’ without sacrificing the non-stick properties of PTFE , our porous grade allows products to cure and outgas through the fabric. Porous bleeder material used as release fabric in vacuum molding.
- Conveyor Belts: PTFE or Glass Fabric is engineered to make conveyor belts for various application in Food, Textiles & Garments, UV & IR Curing systems, Extrusion, Packaging, Chemical and many more applications are being developed day by day.
- Food Processing: PTFE or Glass Fabric belts are used for transporting Quick Frozen Foods through freezing chambers and bakery items i.e. biscuits, Confectionery items, Tortilla Industry, Drying Fruits, Tray for Baking products etc.
- Packaging: It is used for Heat Sealing applications like LDPE pouches, all kinds of dairy products. PE bags, Stationary and books packaging through shrink tunnels. Conveyor Belts on Acma – Wrap machines for detergent and soap cake packing. PTFE or 2ply Glass Fabric belts are used in continuous sealers.
- Photovoltaic/Solar: High gloss and very smooth surface PTFE Coated glass fabrics up to 2500 mm wide,This can be used as belting material during solar module lamination process. PTFE Fabrics used as released products (sheets & belts) in the vacuum lamination process of rigid or flexible photovoltaic modules.
- Delivery Time: within 2 days
- Packaging Details: box packing
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback