Silicone Coated Fiberglass Sleeve
Silicone Rubber Coated Fiber Glass Sleeve
|Usage/Application||Used to Protect Hoses, Wires And Cables|
|Breakdown Voltage||10 kV to 15 kV|
|Material||Braided High Quality Fiberglass Yarn|
|Working Temperature||-65 Degree C To 500 Degree C|
Silicone Rubber Coated Fiber Glass Sleeve is coated with Silicon are flexible.
Fire Sleeving is designed to protect hoses, wires and cables from the hazards of intense heat and occasional direct flame.
Working temperature: -65 C ~ 500 C (It can work in 165 degree high temperature for 15~30 seconds).
Made of braided high quality fiberglass yarns in a flexible substrate, it is then coated with a high-grade, fully-cured silicone rubber. Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels, fire sleeve insulates against energy loss in piping and hosing, protects employees from burns and provides flame and molten splash resistant protection for wires, hoses, and cables.
Braided (Industrial) fire sleeve utilizes a braided interior fiberglass sleeve to provide the highest level of protection in critical areas potentially exposed to intense fire conditions (ex. an oil line inside of an engine compartment). In addition to being applicable for use in Aerospace applications by meeting requirements, braided fire sleeve is also commonly used in Automotive, Maritime, Locomotive, Heavy Equipment and Petrochemical industries.
- Excellent low temperature flexibility with outstanding flame retardant properties.
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, organic solvents and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Superior Electrical Properties.
- Good Expandability and Flexibility.
- Chemical Resistance.
- Extreme Abrasion Resistance.
- Oil Resistance.
- Self Extinguishable.
- Mainly used in steel plants, smelters, glass and other thermal places to protect the hose, hose assemblies and cables. It also helps maintain line temperature and reduce environmental overheating and overcooling.
- Transportation (Aerospace, Auto, Locomotive, Heavy Equipment)
- Metals, Iron & Steel
- THose Fabrication
- Oil & Gas