|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Square Meter|
|Temperature Resistant||-60 Degree C to +260 Degree C|
|Width||Upto 1500 mm|
|Weight||Upto 300 GSM|
We are meeting different demands of our clients by manufacturing a quality tested range of PTFE Coated Glass Conveyor Belt. These belts are used in conveyor belts that are used for conveying goods in various industries like chemical, airspace, metallurgical, petroleum and electronic industry.
Due to their excellent release properties, high dielectric strength, wear and flexing resistance and high chemical resistance, these conveyor belts are globally demanded by our clients.
· High luminous reflectance
· Smooth surface Fire-retarding
Benefits Of PTFE / Teflon coated Fiberglass Conveyor Belts Over Stainles Steel And Other Plastic Belts:
PTFE/Glass Belts prove better heat transfer and absorb less energy.
PTFE/Glass Belts have non-stick surface and are easy to clean.
PTFE/Glass Belt costs less to purchase. Its low relative mass allows it to function in a simpler, less expensive pulley and drive systems
Most ideal splices for Dryer Belts are –
· Bullnose joint: Made of specially woven open weave mesh from kevlar thread. This extremely strong seam is then stitched to the belts ends, resulting in an open weave mesh seam that does not block airflow.
· Alligator joint: Exceptionally strong splice is constructed with metal alligator lacing through which a pin is placed to complete the splice.
Edge reinforcement: “SSC” offers a wide range of edge reinforcements for belts in order to protect the belt edges from wear, abrasion and snagging. The reinforcements strengthen the sides and support guide strips, dots and other guiding & tracking devices.
Silicone/Glass Belting Fabricated out of Silicone/Glass fabric this belting is available in white or red, coated one or both sides, in widths up to 1250mm and any length. It provides excellent release properties, high dielectric strength, wear and flexing resistance and high chemical resistance. The operating temperature range is from to –60C+260C.
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Meter|
|Temperature Resistant||-170 Degree C to +260 Degree C|
|Tensile Strength||Upto 290 N/cm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-150 TO 260 Degree Celsius|
The PTFE Open Mesh Conveyor Belt offered by us in the market, is known for the effective OEM and machine solution it provides. Manufactured in compliance with the industrial standards, this offered product’s quality is never sacrificed. Further, we offer this belt in several specifications and at a price which is quite reasonable. We also provide safe and timely delivery of this belt, being one of the top exporters.
· Maximum airflow
· Efficient operation
· Minimum heat loss
· PTFE/Glass Mesh 4mm x 4mm
· Width as small as 300mm to 4200mm.
· Material 4200 mm wide allowing us to give varying
Most Ideal Splices for Dryer Belts are:
· Bull-nose Joint: Made of specially woven open weave mesh from KEVLAR thread, this extremely strong seam is then stitched to the Belts ends, resulting in an open weave Mesh Seam that does not block airflow
· Alligator Joint: Exceptionally strong splice is constructed with metal alligator lacing through which a pin is placed to complete the splice
· Edge Reinforcement: We offers a wide range of edge reinforcements for belts in order to protect the belt edges from wear, abrasion and snagging, the reinforcements strengthen the sides and support guide strips